| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in February is fairly hot at 24.55 °C (76.19 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 97.2mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: