| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in May is hot at 25.85 °C (78.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 230.3mm (9.1in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: