| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in November is hot at 25.75 °C (78.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat soggy. A hearty 253.6mm (10in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: